Hi new members!
Thanks for joining the rOpenSci discussion forum.
- This is meant to replace the Google Group list at https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/ropensci-discuss
- We’ll make a larger announcement/push soon to get more people to join the forum.
- I know there isn’t alot here yet, but we hope all of you will fill out this site with lots of questions/discussions, etc.
- This is an installation of Discourse http://www.discourse.org/, from the creator of StackOverflow - running on a 1 GB DigitalOcean droplet. We do maintain this installation on the server side, so if there’s any connectivity/login/etc. issues, do let us know.
Feedback We’d love your feedback.
- What do you thin of this new forum?
- What other login types seem necessary? If any.
- If there’s any other features Discourse supports that we don’t have installed/enabled, let us know.
- Let us know if email support isn’t working, that is, replying by email, etc. It should work, but you never know.