UPDATE 2016-03-17 There will be no more office hours due to no attendance
We at rOpenSci strive to keep our ear close to the ground, listening for what real problems researchers have - and try to solve as many problems as possible.
We’re excited to announce rOpenSci Office Hours
- Frequency: once per week
- Length: 1 hr
- Time: 9 am PST - everytimezone
- Day: every Thursday, starting this Thursday the 18th
- What: We’ll focus not so much on bug fixing your code, but talking about use cases researchers have working with data, either on the web or not, in R. Our goal with these discussions is to identify common problems researchers have, and then later solve those through software.
- Topic: We’ll not set a topic, but rather go with whatever folks want to talk about
- Who: Open invitation to anyone
- How: Join the call at the appropriate date/time using this link: http://bit.ly/ropensci-office-hours (note: the link this bitly url resolves to may change for each call, but you can use this one link to get to the call)
2016-03-03(no office hours this week) 2016-03-10 2016-03-17
If you plan to attend on 2016-03-10, comment below if you will attend. If no one plans to show, we won’t hold office hours.
ignore the below poll
it can’t be deleted, otherwise it would be (annoying discourse feature)
- I’ll be there