I’m a new editor for the R-Journal. One of my main jobs is to find willing, and qualified volunteers to review articles. This is very hard, as the R Journal encompasses a few different disciplines.
While I have my own pool of contacts, this is limited in a bunch of (obvious) ways. Therefore, if you would like to volunteer as a reviewer, can I encourage you to complete this form Referee form
A few points:
- Your email address will be shared with other R editors and a few other people associated with the R Journal
- I would expect you to get asked only once per year
- You can always say no to a review request
- You are not signing up to any mailing list.
- By default, your review is anonymous from the author.
- If possible, please use an official email address.