- Gains a suite of new functions for working with NOAA GHCND data, including
ghcnd_version() (#85) (#86) (#87) (#88) (#94)
- New contributor Adam Erickson (@DougFirErickson)
- All NOAA buoy functions put back into the package. They were previously
on a separate branch in the GitHub repository. (#37) (#71) (#100)
- Minor adjustments to
isd() functions, including better man file.
- Cleaner package imports - importing mostly only functions used in dependencies.
- Startup message gone.
callopts parameter changed to
... in function
- More robust test suite.
ncdc() requires that users do their own paging - previously this was done internally (#77)
- Many dependencies dropped, simplifying package:
A few new ones added:
DEPRECATED AND DEFUNCT
erddap functions now defunct - see the package rerddap,
a general purpose R client for ERDDAP servers. (#51) (#73) (#90) (#95)
extent function in
noaa_stations() used to accept either a bounding
box or a point defined by lat/long. The lat/long option dropped as it required
two packages, one of which is a pain to install for many users (#98) (#99)